Change Mailing Address
Because important account information, notices, and products such as debit cards are sent via postal mail, it's important that First Command Bank always have your current mailing address.
You can help by keeping your contact information up-to-date. You may change your mailing address:
- Online. Sign into OnCommand™ online banking and select the "Secured Forms" link. Submit the Address Change Form online.
- By fax. Download, print and sign the Address Change Form, and fax it to 888.763.7605 toll-free, or to 817.763.0557 (Fort Worth-area local call).
- By postal mail. Download, print and sign the Address Change Form, and mail it to First Command Bank, 1 FirstComm Plaza, Fort Worth, TX 76109.
- By phone. Call the First Command Bank Customer Care Center at 888.763.7600 to update your information. We will ask security questions to verify your identity.
- Via your Financial Advisor. Request that your updated contact information be provided to First Command Bank when you change it with your First Command Financial Advisor.