Classic Visa® Card
In keeping with time-tested principles of prudent personal financial management, First Command Bank recommends a conservative, disciplined approach toward the use of credit.
That's why our Classic Visa card comes with a competitive variable rate, with no annual fee, and without the gimmicks that promote unwise credit-based spending. It's the ideal card for students, first-time cardholders, and anyone who wants to build a solid credit history through responsible credit use.
- Competitive, variable interest rate — not an introductory rate that increases after a limited-time promotional period (view current rate)
- Minimum credit limit of $200 — perfect for students, first-time cardholders and anyone who wants to avoid running a higher-than-intended balance
- No annual fee, over-limit fee, balance transfer fee or online account access fee
- Free ScoreCard rewards program earns points redeemable for air travel, hotels, vacation packages, cruises, rental cars and merchandise
- Travel and emergency assistance
- Vehicle rental insurance
- Warranty manager service
- Emergency cash disbursement and card replacement
- Zero Fraud Liability1
To learn more or apply for your First Command Bank Classic Visa, contact your First Command Financial Advisor.
1Visa's Zero Liability policy covers U.S.-issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa, or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholder must notify issuer promptly of any unauthorized use.