ID Protection Service
Identity theft is an insidious crime — much more dangerous than it seems. It happens subtly. By the time most victims are aware they’ve been targeted, the damage has been done. In fact, identity thieves count on you not noticing until it’s too late.
Now with our new ID Protection Service™ your personal credit report is constantly monitored and you are alerted by e-mail of any changes to your credit report. This active monitoring will help stop thieves early and minimize your losses. You’ll also get $25,000 insurance coverage and comprehensive restoration services should you ever fall victim to identity theft.
ID Protection Service includes the following major features:
- Constant monitoring of your individual credit files as reported from credit reporting agencies
- Email notification alert of any changes to your individual credit files
- Online access to all alerts generated from ID Protection Service
- Ability to request copies of your individual Credit Reports with credit score (included with annual plans)
- Identity Theft insurance coverage through AIG* that provides up to $25,000 of reimbursement expense with $0 deductible.
- Comprehensive Identity Theft Resolution services in conjunction with Identity Safeguards. Our specialists will guide you through the process of restoring your Identity and Credit Report
- Cyber Monitoring, available with Triple Bureau PLUS plans, provides:
- Cyber Surveillance: Monitoring of criminal Web sites and bulletin boards for illicit trading of subscribers’ personal info
- Public and Court Records: Monitoring for illicit activity associated with subscribers’ name, Social Security number and date of birth
- Sexual Predator Reports: Monitoring of registered sex offenders residing near or living in subscribers’ neighborhood
- Non-credit Loan: Monitoring of short-term, high-interest loan applications that don’t require credit inquiries
How much does it cost?§
ID Protection Service™ is easy to use, and it’s affordable.
- Single Bureau Monitoring (Experian)
- Monthly: $4.99
- Annual (includes free credit report and score): $49.99
- Triple Bureau Monitoring (Experian, TransUnion, Equifax)
- Monthly: $6.99
- Annual (includes free credit reports and scores): $79.99
- Triple Bureau PLUS Cyber Monitoring
- Monthly: $9.99
- Annual (includes free credit reports and scores): $114.99
It’s half of what comparable programs cost at other financial institutions.
How do I sign up?
Activate your ID Protection Service™ today. (clicking on this link will take you to our enrollment site)
ID Protection Service is a credit monitoring service. Click here to learn more about credit reports and how to get a free copy of your credit report annually or visit www.annualcreditreport.com
§All services and pricing are per individual. Members of the same household must subscribe for the service individually. Subscribers must be at least 18 years old.
*Insurance underwritten by member companies of American International Group, Inc. The description herein is a summary only. It does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is not available to residents of New York State.