Discover the quick, convenient, secure way to access and view your account statements online: eStatements from First Command Bank.
How they work
Paperless eStatements are available to any First Command Bank account holder with an OnCommand™ online banking profile. Containing all the same information as traditional printed account statements, but in convenient digital format, eStatements can be viewed online using the free Adobe Reader®, saved to your computer's hard drive for retrieval anytime, and printed for "hard copy" documentation when you need it.
Once you've registered for eStatements, you'll receive an e-mail notification each time your latest statement is available for viewing, and you can access up to 12 previous months of eStatements at any time through OnCommand.
- Quick delivery, high security — eStatements are delivered electronically, reducing delays and eliminating the potential for postal theft that comes with conventional mail
- Less clutter — paperless eStatements can be saved to your computer's hard drive or copied to a compact disc for convenient storage
- Legally admissible — eStatements contain all the components and disclosures required by law for financial documentation
How to begin receiving eStatements
- Log in to OnCommand™ online banking. (Got a First Command Bank account, but not an OnCommand user? Register for OnCommand here.)
- Select the Accounts tab, then the "View Statement" link in OnCommand
- Upon accepting the terms in the disclosure, you'll be registered to begin receiving eStatements, and you will no longer receive paper statements.
Microsoft Internet Explorer® 6.0 or higher is the preferred browser for use with the Adobe Reader. Netscape Navigator users have experienced problems displaying Adobe PDF files. Learn more about configuring Netscape Navigator to read PDF files in Windows, or about configuring Netscape Navigator to read PDF files on a Macintosh computer.
Microsoft, Microsoft Internet Explorer and Windows are registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Netscape and Netscape Navigator are registered trademarks or trademarks of Netscape Communications Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Macintosh is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Adobe, Acrobat and Reader are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.