MobileCommand™ Mobile Banking
Manage your finances on the go with MobileCommand™. Fast, secure and free1 MobileCommand™ lets you access your First Command Bank accounts anytime, anywhere with your mobile device.
- Check account balances 24/7
- View transaction history for checking, savings and credit card accounts
- Transfer funds between your First Command Bank accounts
- Pay bills
- Contact us via secure messaging for support
- Deposit Checks4
Your online banking experience and the security of your personal and financial information are very important to us.
- MobileCommand™ is protected by 128-bit encryption, just like OnCommand™ online banking.
- No personal information is stored on your phone.
- Account number information is not transmitted.
- Transfers and BillPay can be made only to existing accounts/payees.
Access MobileCommand™2 with your mobile web browser or download the app for your smartphone:
To access MobileCommand™ with the web browser on your mobile device:
- Launch. Using the web browser on your mobile device, go to www.firstcommandbank.com. Your mobile device will be recognized automatically launching our mobile site.
- Log In2. Log in with your current OnCommand™ user id and password.
- Start Banking. There’s no fee to use MobileCommand™ from First Command Bank, but messaging and data rates from wireless carriers still apply.
To access MobileCommand™ with an app on your smartphone:
- Enroll2. Log in to OnCommand™, select the “Account Services” tab, click “MobileCommand™,” and follow the instructions to register for the mobile banking app service.
- Download and activate.
- Users of Apple iPhone/iPod or Android devices should go to the App Store or Android Market to download the MobileCommand™ application onto your phone.
- All other smart phone users should go to https://www.mfmnow.com/0188 using the browser on your mobile phone to download the app onto your phone. (Be sure to record your Activation Code as you will need it when you first launch the app.)
Visit our MobileCommand™ FAQs to learn more.
1There is no charge to use MobileCommand™ from First Command Bank, but messaging and data rates from your mobile provider still apply.
2Must be registered for OnCommand™ online banking to enroll and activate MobileCommand™. Not registered for OnCommand™ yet? Click here to get started.
3You must have BillPay previously set up in OnCommand™ to use this function.
4Mobile check deposit available with MobileCommand app for iPhone and Android phones. Must be registered for Deposits On Command service.