Debt Consolidation Loan
Are credit card and loan payments at rates of 18%, 19% or higher keeping you from saving, investing or pursuing your other financial goals? With a low, fixed-rate debt consolidation loan from First Command Bank, you can break free from costly high interest as you pay off your debt.
Select the amount and term that are right for you — up to $25,000 unsecured with good credit, at terms from six to 60 months. (All loans subject to credit approval.)
A debt consolidation loan can help you:
- Accelerate your payoff and save money over time. Say you're currently making a credit card or loan payment of $200 monthly at 18% APR. Make that same payment at First Command Bank's lower fixed rate, and more of your payment is applied to the principal loan amount, less to interest, so you can pay off your debt more quickly — save money, too!
- Lower your payments to free up cash. Suppose your current $200 payment at 18% APR has your budget stretched thin. At First Command's lower fixed rate, you can lower your monthly payment and/or extend your repayment schedule to free up cash to meet your needs.
There's no home equity or collateral requirement, no application fee, no monthly service fee and no closing costs. And because your low rate will never vary, you can budget around a fixed monthly payment.
Learn more, apply now
- View our current loan rates.
- Use our credit card and loan calculators for examples of how you can pay down your debt more quickly, save money and budget more effectively.
- Complete an online application now or call us at 888.763.7600 to speak to a First Command Bank loan consultant.