First Command Bank is committed to protecting your privacy and the security of your personal and financial information.
As part of that commitment, we will alert you to issues and events that may be relevant to your privacy and information security as they become known to us. These alerts may address computer security, e-mail fraud, online scams, identity theft and other consumer-protection issues. Following is a list of these alerts.
- Important Alert about Text Message Phishing Scam
- Important Alert about MasterCard Debit Cards and Visa Credit Cards
- Heightened Debit Card Security
- FDIC E-mail Phishing Scam
- Telephone Fraud Scam
- Jury Duty Scam - A Lesson in Identity Theft