Switch Your Accounts to First Command Bank
We Make Moving Your Accounts Simple
Start the switch process using our secure SwitchKit® today. You get:
- Easy to understand forms with clear instructions.
- Everything you need to notify other institutions of your account change.
- Our commitment to helping you with a smooth transition.
What you will need:
- A First Command Bank account. Need one? We can help.
- Non-First Command Bank account holder name(s) and account numbers.
- List of electronic withdrawls from (ACH, auto debits, etc.) and direct deposits to (payroll, retirement distributions, reimbursements, etc.) your accounts. Social Security customers need to call the Social Security Administration at 800-772-1213 or go to www.ssa.gov. If you have Direct Deposits through the military, visit myPay.
- A printer, so you can print out and mail/fax the signed form.
What About Online Bill Payments?
- Cancel each payee in your previous online bill pay service.
- Add your payees to your new OnCommand online banking bill pay service and schedule your payments.
- If you have not yet signed up for OnCommand online banking, sign up here, or call 888.763.7600.
How long will it take?
- Your filling out the form online: 5-10 minutes.